Ultra Bounce Ultra Bounce

Could have been good.

Should have had a health system. I think that was what was holding it back from being good, aswell as a proper death sequence.

EVE Test EVE Test

Well.

Get better at art, (or work with an artist.) You just proved you know how to work with variables, You know how to move stuff, how to use if statements, but you also proved that you are too lazy to make a GAME out of what you know. Please do something with what you know, and upload an actual game.

Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

Hmm

Meh, nice try. But just FYI, yeah, we get it, 4 second fury was REALLY POPULAR, but it was done in a very attractive, artistic and fun way. You should not try to rip them off unless you are planning on doing a good job at ripping them off.

Mountain Racer 3D Mountain Racer 3D

Hmm.

It was interesting, but a little boring, and gameplay felt unnatural. The menus could also use some touching up. A good base for another game though.

my first flash game :) my first flash game :)

This would be okay, BUT.

This wasnt just made with the instructions, you actually just slightly changed the FLA that came with the tutorial. Using a tutorial is one thing. Ripping it off and not doing anything yourself is another.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Wow!

A really great chain reaction game!

Chord Maker Chord Maker

Its neat, but should have more.

If you are trying to make a music gadget, it should have more than just this, maybe add things like a metronome, etc.

Citode 2 [Testing] Citode 2 [Testing]

Great!

I can see some great potential from this!

dannybirch responds: