Make a Difference Make a Difference

Cool.

Not bad, a lil short though. You just proved you are pretty damn good at tween animation, but as explosion dust cloud thing proved, you are terrible at manual frame by frame animating. If you could get a grasp on that, you would be a pretty great animator.

kiwidaja responds:

Thanks for the review. Yah, this was my first flash animation. I have been working on frame by frame since then and will hopefully be posting some better stuff soon. Thanks for the support!

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Nice!

Yeah, i keep an uzi in my locker too, just in case. XD

Pegosho responds:

My uzi's name is Mona Bella. ^_^

Turn That Frown Turn That Frown

Wow.......

What the hell is in that candy?

JABToons responds:

exactly.

Ultra Bounce Ultra Bounce

Could have been good.

Should have had a health system. I think that was what was holding it back from being good, aswell as a proper death sequence.

EVE Test EVE Test

Well.

Get better at art, (or work with an artist.) You just proved you know how to work with variables, You know how to move stuff, how to use if statements, but you also proved that you are too lazy to make a GAME out of what you know. Please do something with what you know, and upload an actual game.

Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

Hmm

Meh, nice try. But just FYI, yeah, we get it, 4 second fury was REALLY POPULAR, but it was done in a very attractive, artistic and fun way. You should not try to rip them off unless you are planning on doing a good job at ripping them off.

FlameSwords FlameSwords

WOOT!

Oh, man! I just can't WAIT to do the collab with you!